Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Forgiviness

I wanted to share with you some of the verses that have helped with with my previous story.

COLOSSIANS 3:13 Bear with each other, and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord has forgiven you.

MATTHEW 6:14-15 For if you forgive men when they sin against you, Your Heavenly Father will forgive you. But If you do not forgive men their sins, your father will not forgive your sins.

Yeah, this one was the Hardest, or was it? whos I really mad at. Was it my Stepfather? I don't think so? Yeah I could for give him. But who was I really mad at? It was God...I believed in God...he was suppose to protect us, right? My Mother Believed God...How could he do this to Both of Us? What did She do to deserve to die....where was God when she need him? Lord, How could you do this to her......

For whatever reasons, God had planned this, and I had carried this anger towards him for many years. Why God chose to let this happen, I do not know. But several months ago God and I finally had it out. The things He did show me where his love for me, His desires for my life. He showed me that through everything that my Mom went through that Jesus was there....Holding her hand through everything....She was not alone.......God showed me his Love for her and how she was released from all that pain and suffering. While I would do anything to remove these events from my life I now know that God has a plan for me. That He has placed theses bumps in my life to test my faith. He wants me to use these events to change my life. I Don't know exactly how he wants me to use this but I know that through Christ He will lead me...

PSALM 119:28 My soul is weary with sorrow, strengthen me, according to your word.

PSALM 119:176 I have strayed like a lost sheep, seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.

to be continued......

No comments: