Friday, January 23, 2009

Dalton's Prayer

So tonight, I was praying with the Boys and getting ready for bed. Dalton Prayed a prayer that Shook the house..Seriously. Here is how Daltons went...Dear God, Thank you for our day, Thank you for this day we had.. Lord, thank you for all the wonderful things we have...And Lord, thank you for forgiving me of all my sins.. Lord, thank you for letting jesus die on the cross for me .... and Lord...I love you so much...thank you for living in my heart...and in Jesus' Name I pray, Amen......

Oh my gosh, The feeling of the Holy Spirit just covering that room....The peace that just came over me just knowing that he prayed that...We have been spending time in the word with him for years and months..He has told us before that Jesus lives in his heart, But tonight, tonight was the night that I could just hear the sincerity and emotion and truth in his voice..... So, the battle that Amber and I already fight, the Lord has added another soilder to our family to fight.....

Lord, I ask you to stregthen us as I know that the battles he will face will only be conqued with your wisdom, your words...Lord I pray that you Fill us with your Holy Spirit, so that we may fight the good fight... Lord, I know that we cannot do this without you...Lord, Show us your Glory..

To be continued......

2 comments:

fearless954 said...

sorry baby that you couldn't be here to witness it...

Unknown said...

So AWESOME!!!