Saturday, February 9, 2008

Virgin Blogger

Photobucket
Hey everyone out there. Thought this blog would be a good spot to talk about anything on my mind and let family keep up with what is going on.



First off I would like to thank God for the wonderful life he has blessed me with, I am sure I will be tested after that statment. He has blessed me with the most wonderful, loving, caring and prayful wife, Amber. I never fully became me until God brought us together. It is hard to admit but she is soo good at all things I fail at, probably why we work so well together. With only one word to describe her, i choose immaculate: free from moral blemish or impurity; pure; undefiled. I love her with every beat of my heart.


After marrying we have since been blessed with the awesome responsiblity of parenting our two son's, Dalton(4) and Carson(2). They are complete opposites. Dalton craves attention and encouragement, While Carson, well he changes minute by minute. I just hope that I will never fail them. I also hope and pray that they follow God' s heart and will for their lives.

My passions in life are Family, Motocycles, Motorcycles, anything that involves risk/failure, and apparently I am addicted to anything that involves money. If only i had all the time and money in the world. I do have to give thanks to God for always providing for all my needs. I have always had more than I deserve. I truly fall under that whole Grace thing. I fail daily in his eyes, I can only try and learn from my mistakes.

Thank you to all who put up with me and hope you return to hear about the adventures in my Crazy Life.

No comments: