Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Go McCain

So i get home after two days on the road and while eating dinner Dalton tells me who the new President is, Bummer huh? I then find out his Kindergarten class had a mock election as well. So who did you vote for Dalton? uh, the white haired guy, uh John McCain. So why did you vote for him? Because he listens to God! good reason I thought. So why didn't you vote for Barack? Because he doesn't listen to God. I say really,(I don't beleive he believes in my God either based on what I've heard from him) So who told you that, He's says nobody, really. Maybe God spoke to Him. So I ask him again why McCain and he tells me, Because he's the bestest , oh and he listens to God. Well too bad his vote didn't count. His school K-12 vote 75% in favor of McCain. I tell him good Choice, Maybe I'm not such a bad parent after all.

Oh and before dinner he tells me no I don't want Cheeseburger macaroni, What youdon't want my Homemade Cheeseburger macaroni? Fine don't eat. Then I figure out that I made it spicy by using the rotell Velveeta,oops. Then he proceeds to eat three plates. I swear this is why i'm losing my mind. At least he knows who to vote for.

No comments: