Saturday, October 18, 2008

Trying my Wife's patience with me.

So after Dalton's wreck yesterday we decided to go out to Marshall Creek and ride four wheelers.. Dalton was a little apprehensive, but after a trip around the track with me and hen taking Mom for a ride, He was ready to go by himself again. He did great getting faster every time around. Carson of course wanted us to take him for a ride as well. What that means is he wanted us to sit with him and drive himself. I figured since he thought He could do it with us we might as well let him try by himself. So I turned down the governor so he wouldn't get to crazy on it. Then off we go, as I look back at Amber she gave me a look that, frankly I'm surprised didn't kill me. Anyway, He did great. it's a little big for him so I guess we will have to start searching for a ride for him. Oh and earlier in the Ride I am sure that while we where watching D ride that Amber said something about me getting one too!! Alright ya'll have a great weekend. J
Carson Driving st8 to the mud!!
Carson learning to ride
Dalton getting busy
Photobucket

No comments: